Sunday, December 16, 2012

Miniature fake sweets: Cute little things in my life!

 They are so cute, right? ^^ 

 I wanted to make fake sweets a long time ago, but didn't know how to start.
Chocolate


But now, it's easy to find a kit in the market, there are a lot of styles ^^.
Today I chose chocolate and donuts key holder set. They are so cute. It contains all the things you need, so it's very easy for the beginner like me.
Now, I fall in love with fake sweet, haha, and I think that if you love cute little things like me you will love it too. 
French curler 

Two tone Donuts

Miniature fake sweets: Cute little things in my life!

3 comments:

  1. Wow,those charms look so so beautiful!!You are really talented! You should start doing clay you know-open another topic for crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nhu's kitchen
    Haha, Thank you, but I think I need more time to practice, ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I know where did u buy from? So cute

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...