Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mango Pudding: Sweet fragrance, delicious taste

 Sweet fragrance of mango is the key of these little desserts, ^^.

 I love ripe mango, it's soft, sweet and full of lovely fragrance. Anyway, I rarely use it in the dessert because I'm happy to eat it as is. But my sister and my nephew insisted me in making something from it (they love ripe mango, haha), so I think about making something that won't change the taste of it. 
I searched the recipe and finally, the mango pudding is the best choice, I adapt it a bit to add more mango taste, but the most important thing for this dessert is the taste of the mango, make it from sweet and fragrance mango,and the pudding will be very delicious.


Mango Pudding
serves 2-5 (depend on the size of the glass)

100g ............................. Mango, fully ripe (peeled and seed removed)
60g ................................ Water
20g ................................ Sugar
30g ................................ Milk
45g ................................ Whipping cream
6g .................................. Gelatin sheets
50g ............................... Whipping cream, for decorating
....................................... Mango, cut into small pieces for decorating

Bloom the gelatin in cold water.
Mix together the milk and whipping cream, and warm in the microwave until boil, mix in the bloomed gelatin, stir to combine.



Puree the mango with water and sugar in the blender, then pour the milk mixture into the blender, blend until fully combine.
Pour into the glasses, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Whip the whipping cream until soft peak form, then pipe it over the pudding and decorate with mango pieces.
Mango Pudding: Sweet fragrance, delicious taste

2 comments:

  1. yes i love mango too, really love eating mango sticky rice. My hometown boarded to Thailand and my favorite food mostly influenced from Thai

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...